Construction Management At Risk (CMAR)
3D Construction Management gives you assurances that overall planning, coordination and control of your project will be handled seamlessly, from start to finish.
Construction Management At Risk provides the best of all possible worlds for the owner. Owners can choose — on the basis of experience and skill — a handpicked team to administer and supervise their construction project. And, when the owner, architect and construction manager work together as a team to provide the most constructible plan, reasonable budget and detailed schedule, everyone wins.
Under CMAR, 3D performs as construction manager during the development and design phases and then steps into the role of general contractor during the all-important construction phase. While serving as construction manager/general contractor, 3D can guarantee the construction cost of the project so you’re assured of meeting your budget and your schedule. Some of the services include:
- Advising and consulting on all aspects of planning, especially site selection
- Overseeing the design and construction phases
- Establishing the quality, cost and time parameters
- Providing value-added engineering and cost analyses
- Preparing bid packages
- Organizing the overall project schedule and providing periodic detailed updates
- Enforcing quality control standards